Pages

Blah Blah Blahg

A little of this, a little of that, and a whole lot of blah blah blah....

Friday, July 23, 2010

Thank the Universe It's Friday

This idea was graciously acquired from my friend's blog, and she has graciously acquired it from this blog.



{this moment}



A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember. If you're inspired to do the same, leave a link to your 'moment' in the comments for all to find and see.



Wishing everyone a lovely weekend!


2 comments:

  1. It looks like an altar (an ode to coffee? I love it!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is somewhat just that! I was feeling overwhelmed this week by the fact that Everything is disorganized in my new Cave, so I set up my altar to coffee. Just a little bit of beauty and calm in a space creates a whole lot of beauty and calm inside!

    ReplyDelete